What most will be seduced by is jumping from shiny object to shiny object which is a bad syndrome. Then they’ll fail attempting these various things and begin believing that they’ll never be a success, ever make it in business.
That they’re not equipped, don’t have the goods or have what it takes to become an entrepreneur, they’ve convinced themselves that they can’t, so most likely they won’t.
You can always find fault in anything that you do, which becomes discouraging. It will stop you dead in your tracks, and if you wait long enough, you can talk yourself out of anything.
So just stop. There’s a lot of people like you who grew up with just as “poor” backgrounds as you, who began with nothing, and went on to achieve enormous success.
There’s too much focus that’s placed on amorphous concepts such as entrepreneurship or outstanding leadership qualities these days, which becomes discouraging.
If you’ve spent enough time around or read about the most successful of entrepreneurs in this world, what most have in common is that the majority of them never thought they would become successful.
You may think that the odds of anyone also becoming successful is now difficult as ever, as there’s way too much competition. And because of the Internet, there’s too much information that’s readily available for everyone.
Yet, it still remains possible for anyone to become a success, the rules haven’t changed. What it takes is dedicated focus and steel determination to forge ahead, to take a calculated risk. What you need is the ability and willingness to just take action.
So take your best shot as you get one chance in this thing called life. There are countless individuals who began with nothing, and yet ended up making it big.
Becoming A Success In The Real World
• Take A Risk – One of the biggest reasons why the majority of people fail is because of the fear of taking a risk. So go all in. They fret, sweat, and squirm and will then take the easy way out, they’ll surrender. What’s guaranteed is that you’ll never make it big that way.
• Making Sharp Smart Decisions – There’s a good reason why some do well in the business world. They can reason with themselves and others, they don’t bother throwing caution to the wind, and won’t base their decisions based on statistics. They make smart calculated decisions and the odds fall in their favor.
• Having A Good Gut Instinct – Those who are successful aren’t fed or influenced by the opinion of others. They’ll take advisement, but won’t become distracted or wait until everyone collaborates and agrees on something. You can’t become innovative if you don’t do it your own way.
• Make Your Own Luck – It’s often been said that luck is once preparation meets opportunity, and this for good reason. Be aware, keep on the lookout at all times, recognize when opportunity smacks you in the face, then grab it, take advantage of it, run with it. You need to be ready at all times when that break comes.
• Knowing What Really Matters – Don’t get distracted by the herd mentality and never follow the crowd. Don’t spend your most productive hours on the Internet, tweeting or “liking,” messaging or posting all the time. They are time and ambition killers. None of this matters, it dulls your production, so find better things to do.
• Begin By Finding A Need – There’s a big misconception that innovation is all about inventing something completely new or trendy. But innovation is more about figuring out and then solving what people really need or are wanting, but they can’t have or afford them until you solve it.
• Know And Then Fix Your Weaknesses – We all have weaknesses, so realize what your imperfections are and then correct them if you can. We’ve all got holes, so you need to face reality and either fix them, or find someone who can fill in those gaps in your life.
• Learn To Be A Tough Negotiator – If you’re wanting to become a success, then you need to fight to get a piece of the pie. There’s no one, absolutely nobody who’s willing to give you their share, so you need to go out and earn it yourself. For this reason, you need to become a strong negotiator.
• Listen And Learn From Others – This the reason why you need to get out in the real world and find out how things are done, by working for successful companies or individuals.
You’ll then learn how things work in the business world. You’ll then learn how to manage and be managed. You’ll learn the ropes and protocol from those who’ve actually accomplished something, so just shut up and learn.
• Just Go Do It! Do It! Do It! – You need to decide if you have the “goods” inside of you to take it all the way. No one’s ever got anywhere by just sitting on their butt and waiting, saying, “Someday, one day, I’ll do that … perhaps tomorrow.”
• Work Hard When You Need To – You think that you’re one of the chosen ones, where success and wealth will come your way. But these types of gifted individuals are few and far between, if they even exist.
So if you’re not willing to work hard when you need to, then just prepare yourself for a life of mediocrity. It all begins with doing the hard work, then add more hard work, then success will eventually trickle in. But only in that order.
So dedicate yourself, just tell yourself that you’ll do whatever it takes. You constantly tell yourself why you can’t do something. You always begin to nitpick and parse everything, thinking you know better, or perhaps it’s just laziness.
Well, you’re not going anywhere. If you ever want to make it big, just suck it up and learn to say, “Sure, no problem, I’ll do it.” Go ahead, practice in the mirror first.
Those who are successful always take action. They’ll think of doing things, and will then go out and get it done. You’re next.